Today’s parents are facing a huge need to keep pace with what children know and are exposed to at an early age. Another challenge is the fast paced lifestyle and less time to bond due to work-life demands through routines. Children always show responses of the environment and as parents when you are able to identify these needs of children, when fulfilled, a wholesome happy child develops into a happy adult who is empowered to make informed choices in life.
- Understand what your child actually means
- Communicate in a way that your child feels safe.
- Understand the impact of adult behaviour, communications and unaware statements on the mind’s of growing children.
- Help children learn to develop trust & faith in life and feel a strong acceptance within their family
- Help a child during transition years to understand changes in the body and social implications
- Understand the impact of bonding and attachment in a child and in the development of an adult.
- Aid in discovering and shaping your child’s uniqueness and play a part to actively see it blossom.